Monday, March 13, 2006

What kind of knitter are you?

Knitting Guru
You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting

and do it all the time. While finishing a

piece is the plan, you still love the

process, and can't imagine a day going by

without giving some time to your yarn.

Packing for vacation involves leaving ample

space for the stash and supplies. It can be

hard to tell where the yarn ends and you

begin.
http://marniemaclean.com


What Kind of Knitter Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Yep, it's another day in paradise, what can I say? It's raining outside, so no sitting on the bench and knitting there. So, I decided to try a few quizzes. This one was first. So, where am I going to find more space to put all my knitting stuff? I really have to clean tonight. I was thinking of getting some of those new Ziploc big bags to store my stash in...but I might be apt to buy more yarn unless I see the stuff overflowing on my shelf! Argh!

Knit on...which I am about to do...

No comments: