Monday, October 02, 2006

Hiking, a Movie, and Another Motif

This weekend DBF and I drove up to Natural Bridge to hike around and actually get up on the bridge. You can click here for a virtual tour of the formation. It was pretty cool. It fascinated me how the thing formed and just how big it was. Now I know it's nothing like the Grand Canyon or anything, but it is pretty darn cool.

I also did not pass out, which was a good thing. I get really bad vertigo when it comes to heights. I was just happy I could stand to look anywhere but straight down at my feet.

Yesterday we went to go see Jet Li's Fearless. It was pretty good. I'm a big fan of the Chinese martial arts films and this one ranked up there as a pretty good one. I think I liked Hero better from Jet Li, but it was still good.

Not much knitting got done this weekend. I did get one more motif done on the secret project for DBF. It's looking really good now. I need to finish up his sweater too so that I can start working on other sweaters for Christmas presents. I can't believe it's October already. I guess I better get to knitting.

So, I freak out last night after DBF leaves because I completely and totally forgot about the changes I needed to make to my presentation that was due today. I stayed up last night and fixed the thing and then come in to work this morning and lo and behold, the dumb thing got postponed until Wednesday. Figures...

Knit on...

No comments: