Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Having a Harlot Moment

I just read her post for today about her stole not becoming what she wanted it to be. I used my lunch break to work on the crocheted tee and as I got to the increases for the bust, I had a sudden realization.

Gee, this looks smaller than the last time I looked at this...

I counted stitches...nope, no missed one. I counted rows...nope, no change there. I wipped out the handy dandy tape measure and gasped in horror.

It's been too damn *%@#ing small from the start!

I must have been having delusions of greatness in Weight Watchers. Somewhere in my mind, I decided that this was the size I really am. I think that this might be the size that I would LIKE to be, but it is definitely NOT the size that I am.

Dammit.

I decided to take my measurements just to prove to myself that I am not that freaking small. Waist on sweater: 35 inches. Waist on KnittingMagicGirl: 37 inches.

Dammit.

Bust on sweater: 37 inches. Bust on KnittingMagicGirl: 41 inches.

Dammit, but whoo-hoo on the big boobage!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hee, hee! Better make sure you check the boobage in different bras. The measurement might come out differently.

Oh, BTW, I have a button now, so feel free to put it up instead of the plain, boring link. ;->