Friday, June 02, 2006

More Prizes for the Diabetes Awareness Month

OK, I've gotten some emails from people who have said I might get some more response if I add some more prizes. Now, if you post a comment under the diabetes awareness post (click the link to the right under my profile) you have a chance to not only win the three balls of sari silk yarn, but also a 200 gram skein of lamb's pride worsted in Spring Garden colorway already wound into a ball, beaded stitch markers (hand made by yours truly), 100 dragon shield card sleeves (for the card floppers out there), or a $20 dollar gift card to Bath and Body Works (Ok, so this is a selfish prize...I can't use their stuff and I got it as a gift...)

Tell the knitting and card flopping community about your experiences with those who have diabetes and you could win some good prizes while helping people realize they are not alone!

Knit on...

1 comment:

Erica said...

Nononono, don't encourage more people to enter! The more people are in the contest, the less chance I have of winning! ;->