Thursday, June 08, 2006

Proof! I have Proof!

I have been talking for well over a month and a half now about meeting the Yarn Harlot, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee. Yes, I wasn't lying. Because now that I have forsaken my film developing laziness, I have proof! Here's the recap of that day:

Step one: Buy the Yarn Harlot some goodies. Lamb's Pride bulky, Happy Balls bourbon balls, shotglass, keychains, and mini cards.


Step Two: Find the Lexington Center


Step three: Find Rupp Arena and take a picture...Go Big Blue!


Step four: Scare Stephanie with a large camera lens and back up 30 feet to take a quick picture before anyone walks in front of you.


Finally, marvel at stuff that makes fun of Kentuckians and shows that we can't spell. We had a book festival for crying out loud!

There you go...proof that I did actually meet the Harlot, aside from showing up on her blog. Tonight is a big SnB gathering, so I'll have pictures of the girls and guys knitting, spinning, and consuming a lot of alcohol. But for now, I suppose I should get to work. Kathy is back from her vacation and brought me the coolest Saber Tooth cast from the Tar Pits in California. She brought back some tar from vacation too and it stinks to high heavens, but it's cool. I'll also have pictures of my WIPs tomorrow too hopefully. If not then, then I'll get them posted as soon as I can. Where have you heard that before? :oP

Knit on...

No comments: